We buy art works
As art dealers, we are always looking for high quality works of art. Please contact us directly or use the form below.
We have been operating our Jugendstil gallery in Vienna for 10 years now and know the international art market very well. Our fields of expertise are high-quality objects of the Viennese Jugendstil, the Wiener Werkstätte, glass of the Jugendstil – here especially the glass manufacture Johann Loetz-Witwe – and timelessly modern art objects of the Werkstätte Hagenauer Wien.
We acquire our carefully selected objects and paintings from private persons, from collections and estates as well as in art auctions worldwide. We prefer to buy directly from the owner in order to avoid the high additional costs, e.g. in auction purchases. This enables us to handle a purchase discreetly and quickly, payment to the seller is made directly and without any mediation fees.
We work together with the following museeums
- MAK – Museum für Angewandte Kunst, Wien
- Leopold Museum – Privatstiftung, Wien
- Museum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Dortmund
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Costume Institute, New York
- The Heckscher Museum of Art, Huntington NY
- Dallas Museum of Art dpt. for Decorative Arts and Design, Dallas Texas
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston, USA
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montreal, Montreal Canada
- Royal Ontario Museum, European Decorative Arts, Toronto Canada
- The Art Institute of Chicago, dpt. European decorative Arts, Chicago IL
- New Bedford Museum of Glass, USA
- Musee des arts decoratifs, Paris
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris
- Mobilier National, Paris